As our community faces the COVID-19 coronavirus, Tower Radiology is here for you and your family. While we all adjust to the new normal, our team of incredible healthcare workers are taking extraordinary steps to continue to safely provide essential radiology services during COVID-19. By closely monitoring the CDC and working alongside our partner, Tampa General Hospital, allows us to confidently move forward in providing our patients with a safe and healthy environment for our patients and staff.
How We’re Doing Our Part
- Requesting Both Patients and Staff Wear Masks
- Screening Patients and Staff Before Entering Centers
- Maintaining Social Distance When Possible
- Limiting the Number of People in Lobbies
- Disinfecting Exam Rooms After Each Patient
- Routinely Disinfecting Common Areas
- Payment Plans for Higher Priced Exams
- Cash Pay Prices Available Without Insurance
If you are experiencing symptoms and wondering what to do next, visit Tampa General Hospital’s Virtual Care at www.tgh.org/services/virtual-care. Your telehealth physician will examine, screen and give you directions as well as next steps for your care or COVID-19 testing. If you experience any issues with this service please call customer support at (877) 716-5654.
If you are experiencing an Emergency, please call 911.